Here is a list of commonly known freight carriers that operate on a global scale:
The list below is highly limited, if you need help developing a logistics plan, with domestic or global, visit CPC Consultants.
- Maersk Line
- Mediterranean Shipping Company (MSC)
- CMA CGM
- Evergreen Line
- COSCO Shipping Lines
- APL (American President Lines)
- OOCL (Orient Overseas Container Line)
- NYK Line (Nippon Yusen Kaisha)
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services
- Yang Ming Marine Transport Corporation
- Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM)
- HMM Algeciras (formerly the largest container ship)
- PIL (Pacific International Lines)
- Wan Hai Lines
- Hamburg Süd
- ONE (Ocean Network Express)
- Hellenic Shipping Lines
- Matson, Inc.
- Grimaldi Group
Please note that this list is not exhaustive, and there are numerous other freight carriers operating worldwide, including regional or niche carriers that may specialize in specific trade routes or types of cargo. It is advisable to research and evaluate carriers based on specific requirements, such as geographic coverage, service quality, vessel capacity, and customer reviews, before making a decision.